Monday, 2 November 2009

On the subject of christmas

I've been gone for a while but I'm back now. Been a busy 2009 so far.
Got married, changed my name, went to Florida on honneymoon and came back to find out it was time to get excited for Christmas!
Christmas is my favorite time of year. You can ask my husband. He'll roll his eyes and sigh dramatically. He's a good sport about it though. We go to York fair every year, watch muppets Christmas carol and the nightmare before Christmas on Christmas eve and wrap all of our Christmas presents whils watching the royal variaty show.
This year I've started my crafting early. Last year I ran out of time.
I've got to make some kings and shepherds for mil's church, some Christmas things to sell in the church fair and some bits for the family.
I've started ds1's horned hoodie and I've also made her a poppet.
Ds2 so far has a sock monkey. This is my first time and I'm thinking maybe I'll use shorter socks next time. The boys at work thought it was an octopuss :(

No comments:

Post a Comment