Tuesday, 1 December 2009

Christmas crafts

Here's the sock monkey I wrote about in my last post-

He now lives with my sister in her student house. She loved him. I gave him quite a cute little scarf before he moved out just to break up his neck line.

I've made the other sister a new poppet-




She loves tartan so I made her with tartan ears. The poppets are made from a pattern given out by ghillie on craftster and is free to anyone.

I've been haunting the moneysavingexpert.com site as well. For my friends children I made them some rather spanky gift bags.



I used pound shop sweets and stickers. They liked them I think :) They didn't last very long either way lol.


last one for the moment- I've made snow man soup. This is my tester bag made with chocolate buttons and m&m's.


Since taking it into work I've had orders for 12 more. Better buy some more hot chocolate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment