Tuesday, 19 January 2010

another crafty weekend

We went to my friend's little boy's second birthday over the weekend. I made him a superhero card with my Cricut. Not my best work but I am a bit out of practice.
Unfortunately I stupidly forgot to take a photo of it. Doh!
So between that (Hubby had a fantastic time on the bouncy castle btw) and cleaning the house (I suppose it has to be done sometimes) I didn't get much done.
I did however join the library. The girls over on the MSE sewing room forum have been checking books out to make things from and quite a few of them are making Tilda items.
I promised I wasn't going to spend as much this year on useless things so I thought if I joined the library I could find books that I liked and ask for them on my present lists.
I fell in love with the first one I opened. Doesn't bode well. lol
However- presenting my Tilda Hare. I couldn't get a good photo of it so I took three rubbish ones.


I had an accident with the blush. I think maybe red ink for the cheeks should have been pink or just not applied as hard. OOOPs. Now I'm eyeing up my towels to cut into a Tilda sheep........


No comments:

Post a Comment